We'd like to say a big "Thank You!" to everyone who's donated or provided grants to the WCLC, including the:
- Telluride Foundation for funding the Norwood Forestry Internship Program.
- Gates Family Foundation for generously supporting our Native Plant, Weed, and Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Programs.
- Colorado Water Board for helping fund the removal of Russian Olive, an invasive species, along the Gunnison River within National Conservation Areas.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture and Uncompahgre Habitat Partnership Program for funds to control noxious weeds on the Uncompahgre Plateau.
- National Environmental Education Foundation for money to help fund the development of our new website.
- The generous individuals who've contributed to our various working groups. Thank you!